Who we are
We are having the privilege of supporting hundreds of selections in the Civil Services and many a thousand in other examinations at Kolkata and other cities in Eastern India. Such a track record rightly makes The Institute for competitive studies (TICS-IAS) one of the Top IAS coaching in Kolkata & WBCS Examination coaching institutes in the KOLKATA. The inspiring achievements of our students have been the outcome of collective vision & hard work of our committed and best team of UPSC and WBCS educators. The members of our teaching team are drawn from the pool of skilled and experienced academicians from Delhi, Allahabad and many other cities. These mentors are widely acclaimed for their academic excellence and sharp focus on the IAS and PSC Examinations. Above all, they are as passionate about your success as much you are. When your passion meets our method & commitment, a Top-rank is a definite outcome. That is why we say yes selection is our PASSION.
- A leading training institution for the Civil Service Examination and State public service commission
- Offering comprehensive, systematic and result oriented preparatory courses in GS-CSAT for IAS; and selected optional subjects.
- High standards of teaching by reputed faculty members drawn from DELHI and ALLAHABAD.
- One of the first institutes in this field to have multi-media enabled ONLINE classrooms. Cutting edge classroom technology still form the backbone of our courses.
- Our personal attention and focus on answer writing.
- Daily supplementation of e-NOTES through different platforms to keep the update in both conventional and current topics.
- Regular distribution of current affairs notes prepared from THE HINDU ,THE INDIAN EXPRESS,THE ECONOMIC TIMES ,YOJNA , KRUKSHETRA, PIB, LIVE MINT etc. and the discussion of the same in the classroom too.
- Thorough study of the syllabus through UPDATED and well researched and well organized study material.
- All the essential and standard text books ,NCERT and journals will be provided by the institution and comprehensive discussion in the classroom on the same.
- Weekly tests and TEST SERIES on UPSC standards to evaluate the students performance and to help him to improve further.