Post: AIASL Passenger Service Agent Offline Form 2024
Postdate: January 29, 2024
100 Vacancies overall.
Brief Information: AI Airport Services Limited (AIASL) has posted a notice of employment for a temporary position as a passenger service agent. Candidates can read the notification and apply if they are interested in the job specifics and meet the eligibility requirements.
AI Airport Services Limited (AIASL)
Passenger Service Agent Vacancy 2024
| Important Dates
|Passenger Service Agent
APPOINTMENT NOTICE OF TRAINEE ( PASSENGER SERVICE AGENTS)
|Passenger Service Agents
AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED (AIASL) is pleased to offer on-the-job training as Trainee, Passenger Service Agents in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata for passenger handling functions in Terminal / Ramp.
AI Airport Services Limited (AIASL) is under Ministry of Civil Aviation (MOCA) and formed with an aim to provide unified Ground Handling services (Ramp, Passenger, Baggage, Cargo Handling and Cabin Cleaning).
AI Airport Services Limited is a leading Ground Handling Service provider in India and offers Ground Handling Services at major airports in India. AIASL presently provides Ground Handling Services at 82+ airports. Apart from handling the flights of Air India, Air India Express & Alliance Air also provided for 51 foreign scheduled airlines, 4 domestic scheduled airlines, 8 Seasonal charter airlines, 23 foreign airlines availing Perishable Cargo handling.
From being the first and only Ground Handler in India to handle the Airbus A380 on its maiden flight to India, to handling the futuristic 787 Dreamliners at major Airports in India.
Eligibility for AIASL posts?
The examination authority has made the eligibility requirements and age limit public. For further information, candidates can view the official notification.
Junior Officer Security: Applicants must be full-time graduates (10+2+3) and hold a current basic AVSEC certificate (13 days) or refresher certificate. Along with solid computer system expertise, she or he must possess strong communication abilities both in writing and speaking.
It is recommended that you review the notification link to learn more about the positions’ educational requirements.
AIASL 2024 Recruitment: Maximum Age
Deputy Chief Security Officer: 50 years or older RA Maximum age for Chief Security Officer: 50 years; Maximum age for Assistant Regional Security Coordinator: 45 years; Maximum age for Officer (Security): 50 years; Maximum age for Junior Officer (Security): 45 years
For information about the age restriction relaxation, click the notification link.
Selection Process for AIASL
Applicants who meet the qualifying requirements for the roles must attend in person or virtually for an interview as part of the selection process. However, if necessary, the organization reserves the right to implement group discussions and English proficiency tests at any point during the selection process.
- The Engagement is purely temporary basis. The trainees will not eligible for any benefits / perk.
- In a week, the trainees will be on service for 6 days with one paid weekly off. The trainees will be paid for the weekly off, only if he / she were present during previous six days of the week.
- The short-listed suitable candidates will be considered for Trainee Passenger Service Agent.
- On expiry of the above-mentioned training period, the concerned candidate will not claim any monetary benefits / compensation in any form from the Company, other than whatever is applicable and received by the Passenger Service Agent during the on-job training period.
- The trainees will be issued Certificate of completion in Passenger Service by AIASL, only in case, if his / her performance, appraisal, rating and attendance is satisfactory.
How to Apply:
- The Aviation Training Institutes are requested to kindly provide the list of the incumbents with details like name, age, qualifications and contact details, on the company’s letter head for screening purpose.
- Also, provide us the details & documents of affiliations / accreditations of the Institute along with the company profile.
- Last date for forwarding the candidate list is 03rd February, 2024 to In-charge, HRD Dept, AIASL, Eastern Region.
Communication / Contact Details:
|In-charge, HRD Dept, AIASL, ER
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply