Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog successfully completed two month long and a first of its kind, digital skills and an exclusive entrepreneurship ATL Tinkerpreneur summer bootcamp held across the country.
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) is NITI ayog initiative to create and promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship across the length and breadth of our country. AIM’s objective is to develop new programmes and policies for fostering innovation in different sectors of the economy, provide platforms and collaboration opportunities for different stakeholders, and create an umbrella structure to oversee the innovation & entrepreneurship ecosystem of the country.
- Designed for high school students across the nation, ‘ATL Tinkerpreneur’ saw a record-breaking 9000+ participants (including 4000+ girl participants) across 32 states and 298 districts.
- The Bootcamp witnessed participation from 820 ATLs, 50+ live expert speaker sessions were conducted with over 4.5 lakh views and imparted 30+ digital and entrepreneurial skills.
- ‘Tinkerpreneur’ – the name derived from the phrase ‘enabling students to tinker from the comfort of their homes and become an entrepreneur this summer’ was a bootcamp focussed on cultivating a hands-on innovative mindset among students.
- These participants learnt the required digital skills, created and developed a business model around a digital product, generated a marketing plan, developed/established an online store, learnt business finance and culminated it by presenting their pitch deck in front of Industry experts.
- AIM Emphasising on inculcating a hands-on and innovative mindset during the final session.
- The whole bootcamp was designed to instil an innovative mindset as well as to help students go from an idea to a venture in a short time, by trying-failing-and trying again.
- Participants leveraged the knowledge and hands-on involvement of 650+ Mentors (including 180+ women mentors), inculcated and applied their inputs and improved upon their ventures.