TICS-IAS SCHOLARSHIP EXAM 2020
Admission Last Date: 25th Jan 2020
BASIC INFORMATION ON TICS ADMISSION PROCESS
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE IMPORTANT POINTS REGARDING THE ADMISSION PROCESS.
- The admission to our institute starts with a counseling session, to assess a student’s aptitude for the examination and also for the subjects being opted for. In this process, the student is advised on the right subjects, the approach for preparation and an appropriate reading list.
- Direct admission is given to a student if she/ he has already decided on the optional or has faced the Civil Services or PSC Examination at least once.
- As the admission is given on first come – first serve basis, we close the admissions once the available seats get filled up. So the students are advised to take the admission at the earliest.
- The student would be required to bring and submit the following at the time of admission:
- Two copies of a recent photograph in passport size
- Any one of the Government issued Identity card (such as Voter’s ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card etc.).
- Mark sheet or the certificate of the last passed examination; and
- The prescribed course fee (in either full or the first installment).
IF YOU ARE AN OUTSTATION CANDIDATE AND WANT TO REGISTER A SEAT.
- Outstation students can make Registrations by going through the Online Registration process. Click here to go to the Online Registration page.
- The fee for registering a seat is Rs. 1,000/-. This amount is NON-REFUNDABLE and will only be adjusted against the course fee at the institute for admission.
HOW TO PAY ADMISSION FEE?
We accept admission fee in Cash, Online or by Cheques. We accept Cheques issued by any bank drawn in favour of “TICS EDUWORLD LLP”.
Please write your Name, Mobile Phone Number and the Email Id